Monday, January 11, 2016

The Universal Language of Children




This is Mike.

I will post again in the morning with a rundown of our day, but the last couple hours were very exciting. We had a major breakthrough that we really weren't planning on until much later. After dinner, Juliette and Anya started laughing and tickling each other (poor Eliza was already asleep). Magnus thought that was funny and initially cracked his first real smile (a big change from the stoic, sad eyes we have seen over the past 24 hours) and then a giggle and then an all out, "someone call a timeout because I'm having trouble breathing" belly laugh.  

Luckily I had the video recorder going to catch the first sweet moments. Here are a few pics, but can't figure out how to post the video. Maybe tomorrow when I'm not so tired.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, look at that beautiful boy! I'm soooo happy to see those smiles! We're so happy for all of you, and it's just wonderful that things are going well so far. Last night we showed the boys the pictures you had posted, and they really just wanted to see Magnus! They'll be in for a treat later today! Love you guys, and hope the rest of your journey goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man he is sooooo sweet!!! That is so great!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leading me to this blog, Liz. Dana and Mike, I am.in tears of joy as I read over your blog. This is so exciting!! I will keep your family in my prayers as I'm continuing to follow your journey. God is so good!

      Delete
  3. What an amazing moment!!! Anya told Jami she got Magnus to smile for her, and I know she had to be the proudest big sister! That little boy won't know what to do with all the love surrounding him.

    ReplyDelete