Saturday, May 6, 2017

A Letter From Mama

To my oldest son, Apollo,

The day has finally come when I get to hold you and never let go! Happy Forever Family Day, my precious son! I have dreamed of this day for months and now I'm ready to burst with the love I've been holding on to for so long. It was love at first sight and that love will continue to grow beyond my last sight of you. Starting today, you will always have a hand to hold, open arms for countless hugs, lips to kiss every boo boo, and a voice to sing you to sleep each night. I will strive to be everything you dreamed of and deserve. I'm so very sorry it took me so long to find you but I know this has always been God's will. You have always been my son, it just took some time to find my red thread to you. You have fought so bravely all alone but will never have to ever again. We have a difficult and winding road ahead but we will travel it together. When you look, I will be right by your side and never leave it. From this day forward, you are mine forever and ever. I love you to the moon and back, Apollo Daniel WanRong!

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment